Cambell Ann
Weight: 13lbs 7oz
21% (3/18/2015)
Height: 24.4 in 26%
Head: 15.9 in. 30%
Sleeping Patterns:
They are AWESOME sleepers! We usually
lay them down about 9:30pm and they sleep until 7:30am. Cambell takes about an hour nap in the
morning, an hour to two hour nap around 1ish.
She usually sleeps again around 4 and once in a while at 7ish.
Eating Patterns: Every 3 ½ - 4 hours during the day and 10-11 hours
at night
Schedule:
7:30am- Wake up to Nurse (this time varies, but I’ll put the
most typical) Supplement 4 oz formula
8:30am- Cereal
9:00 or so- Sleep, Cambell usually wakes about 10:30
11:30 or 12:00- Nurse and 4 oz supplement (this is a pain!)
1:00-2:20 (sometimes 3:00) Sleep
3:30 or 4:00- 6oz bottle
5:00- Nap
6:30- Nurse and sometimes 3oz supplement
7:00- Watch everyone else eat (we eat really late now!) Step
1 Veggies
9:00- at the beginning of the month- Nurse and 4oz bottle
8 or 8:30- towards the end of the month
8 or 8:30- towards the end of the month
9:30 or 10- at the beginning of the month- Bed
9:00- at the end of the month
9:00- at the end of the month
New foods I liked:
Cereal,
Clothing Size:
3 to 6 months and 6 months
Diapers: size 2
Likes: Talking
to Cael, Cruz and Bowen. Rolling over,
outside, Aunt Shannon!!
Dislikes:
tummy time, lifting her head, started acting ‘strange’ around men
Things I learned/accomplishments/discoveries: Rolled over from my belly to my back, getting much better at
lifting my head. I like to do ‘crunches’
when laying on my back because I have to see what is going on
Places I went: Church, Doctor’s office, the farm, Gilbertville
Baby Babbles: Cooing,
Giggles
Other: I really like talking to my brothers,
especially Cael because he talks to me all the time. I think they are all so funny! Grandma Becky had to watch us for a week
because Mallory went somewhere fun and warm!
We finally got to meet Aunt Shannon!
Things to look forward to: My first Easter! My first Backwater experience!
Things to look forward to: My first Easter! My first Backwater experience!
Cruz Donald
Weight: 14lbs 7oz
15% (3/18/2015)
Height: 25.5 in. 46%
Head: 17.1 in. 85%
Sleeping Patterns:
They are AWESOME sleepers! We usually
lay them down about 9:30pm and they sleep until 7:30am. Cruz takes about a two nap in the morning, an
hour to two hour nap around 1ish. He
usually sleeps again around 4 and once in a while at 7ish (but not very
often).
Eating Patterns: Every 3 ½ - 4 hours during the day and 10-11 hours
at night
Schedule:
7:30am- Wake up to Nurse (this time varies, but I’ll put the
most typical) Supplement 4 oz formula
8:30am- Cereal
9:00 or so- Sleep, Cruz usually wakes about 11:30
11:30 or 12:00- Nurse and 4 oz supplement (this is a pain!)
1:00-2:20 (sometimes 3:00) Sleep
3:30 or 4:00- 6oz bottle
5:00- Nap
6:30- Nurse and sometimes 3oz supplement
7:00- Watch everyone else eat (we eat really late now!) Step
1 Veggies
9:00- at the beginning of the month- Nurse and 4oz bottle
8 or 8:30- towards the end of the month
8 or 8:30- towards the end of the month
9:30 or 10- at the beginning of the month- Bed
9:00- at the end of the month
9:00- at the end of the month
New foods I liked:
Cereal,
Clothing Size:
6 months
Diapers: size 2
Likes: Talking
to Cael, Cambell and Bowen. Rolling
over, outside, Aunt Shannon!!
Dislikes:
tummy time, lifting his head,
Things I learned/accomplishments/discoveries: Getting
much better at lifting my head.
Places I went: Church, Doctor’s office, the farm, Gilbertville
Baby Babbles: Cooing,
Giggles
Other: I really like talking to my brothers,
especially Cael because he talks to me all the time. I think they are all so funny! Grandma Becky had to watch us for a week
because Mallory went somewhere fun and warm!
We finally got to meet Aunt Shannon!
Things to look forward to: My first Easter! My first Backwater experience!
Things to look forward to: My first Easter! My first Backwater experience!

No comments:
Post a Comment