Monday, May 11, 2015

6 Months

Cambell Ann
Weight:
Height:
Head:
Sleeping Patterns: 12 hours between feedings so 11 sleeping. We lay her down and she sleeps!! 
Eating Patterns: Every 4 hours during the day and 12 hours at night
Schedule:
7:45 or 8:00- Nurse about 5 to 10 minutes and then get a 4 oz bottle (that I pumped that morning)
8:20- Play
9:00- Cereal
9:45- Nap (wake up time varies sometimes 11:30 sometimes 10:30)
12:00- Nurse 5 minutes and 5oz bottle
12:35- Mommy leaves for work
1:00- Nap
4:00-6oz Bottle
4:15- Daddy home,
5:30 or 5:45- Nap
6:50- Jar of Vegetables
8:00 or 8:30 – Nurse and 5oz bottle
9:00 or 9:15- Bed

New foods I liked: Mommy's Milk, Vegetables (squash, green beans, peas, sweet potatoes, Cereal, and formula
Clothing Size:  6 months
Diapers: size 3
Likes: Sleep, eating, my brothers especially when they talk to me, giggling!!! cooing, sucking my thumb.  She is the happiest, most laid back baby!  She GIGGLES all the time at Cael and Bowen!  Spitting her food out at us
Dislikes:  Waiting to be laid down.  Rolling over from her back to her tummy
Things I learned/accomplishments/discoveries: I found my feet
Places I went: Guttenberg: Lakeside, Church, Grandma Sue’s and Bumpa Ed’s House.  Gilbertville: Church, and Grandma Becky and Grandpa Steve’s house, Bowen’s Spring Concert, Ben and Allison’s house and Jess and Jd’s house, Physical Therapy
Baby Babbles: Cooing, tries to make noises with my tongue
Other:  She is starting to sit up but still needs to strengthen her core
Things to look forward to: More talking, rolling over, lifting my head, sitting up



Cruz Donald
Weight:
Height:
Head:
Sleeping Patterns: 12 hours between feedings so 11 sleeping. He takes a pacifier so if the pacifier falls out he cries…. Biggest downfall to not sucking their thumb
Eating Patterns: Every 4 hours during the day and 12 hours at night
Schedule:
7:45 or 8:00- Nurse about 5 to 10 minutes and then get a 4 oz bottle (that I pumped that morning)
8:20- Play
9:00- Cereal
9:45- Nap (wake up time varies sometimes 11:30 sometimes 10:30)
12:00- Nurse 5 minutes and 5oz bottle
12:35- Mommy leaves for work
1:00- Nap
4:00-6oz Bottle
4:15- Daddy home,
5:30 or 5:45- Nap
6:50- Jar of Vegetables
8:00 or 8:30 – Nurse and 5oz bottle
9:00 or 9:15- Bed

New foods I liked: Mommy's Milk, Vegetables: squash, green beans, peas, sweet potatoes, Cereal, and formula
Clothing Size:  6 months
Diapers: size 3
Likes: Sleep, eating, my brothers especially when they talk to me, giggling!!! cooing, my pacifier, my sister  He is a little high maintenance.  He gets really mad when he has to wait to eat!  He “steals” toys from Cambell all the time. 
Dislikes:  Waiting to eat
Things I learned/accomplishments/discoveries: I found my feet and I roll over all the time!
Places I went: Guttenberg: Lakeside, Church, Grandma Sue’s and Bumpa Ed’s House.  Gilbertville: Church, and Grandma Becky and Grandpa Steve’s house, Bowen’s Spring Concert, Ben and Allison’s house and Jess and Jd’s house, Emergency Room (April 16) (Influenza B, Dr. Said that was the first case she’s seen in months)
Baby Babbles: Cooing,
Other:  Starting to sit up
Things to look forward to: More talking, sitting up




No comments:

Post a Comment