The babies were finally baptized on May 17th. Both of them did great and only fussed a
little during pictures. Cambell’s
Godparents are Jason and Amanda and Cruz’s Godparents are Craig and
Shannon.
They are both starting to sit up with boppy’s behind them
and they both roll over.
Cambell Ann
Weight: 17 lbs
6oz (63%)
Height: 26 ½ in
(62%)
Head: 17 ½ (92%)
Sleeping Patterns:
12 hours between feedings so 11 sleeping. We lay her down and, sucks her thumb
and she sleeps!!
Eating Patterns: Every 4 hours during the day and 12+ hours at night
Schedule:
8:00- 6 to 8 oz bottle from what I pumped that morning
8:20- Play
9:00- Cereal
9:45- Nap (wake up time varies sometimes 11:30 sometimes
10:30)
12:00- 6 to 8oz bottle (pumped)
12:35- Mommy leaves for work
12:45 – ½ to 1 jar of food
1:15- Nap
3:00- Play
4:15 -6oz Bottle (frozen) Daddy home,
5:45- Nap
6:50- Jar of food
7:30- 8 oz bottle (formula)
8:30- Bed
New foods I liked:
Mommy's Milk, Vegetables, Fruits, Cereal, and formula
Clothing Size:
6 months and 6 to 9 months
Diapers: size 3
Likes: Sleep,
eating, my brothers especially when they talk to me, giggling!!! cooing,
sucking my thumb. She is the happiest,
most laid back baby! She GIGGLES all the
time at Cael and Bowen! Spitting her
food out at us
Dislikes: Waiting
to be laid down.
Things I learned/accomplishments/discoveries: I roll over both ways all the time, especially in my crib, I
like to jump in my jumparoo
Places I went: Guttenberg Church, Grandma Sue’s and Bumpa Ed’s
House to mommy’s class reunion. Gilbertville: Church, Jess and Pete’s Reception,
Physical Therapy
Baby Babbles: Cooing,
tries to make noises with my tongue
Other:
Things to look forward to: scooting, pulling myself up, saying dadadad or mamama
Things to look forward to: scooting, pulling myself up, saying dadadad or mamama
Cruz Donald
Weight: 17lbs 9oz
(40%)
Height: 26 ¼ in
(16%)
Head: 18 ½ (100%) He is going to be VERY smart! J
Sleeping Patterns:
12 hours between feedings so 11 sleeping. He requires a little more attention
when he lays down. He likes to lose his
pacifier especially in the middle of the night!
Eating Patterns: Every 4 hours during the day and 12+ hours at night
Schedule:
8:00- 6 to 8 oz bottle from what I pumped that morning
8:20- Play
9:00- Cereal
9:45- Nap (wake up time varies sometimes 11:30 sometimes
10:30)
12:00- 6 to 8oz bottle (pumped)
12:35- Mommy leaves for work
12:45 – ½ to 1 jar of food
1:15- Nap
3:00- Play
4:15 -6oz Bottle (frozen) Daddy home,
5:45- Nap
6:50- Jar of food
7:30- 8 oz bottle (formula)
8:30- Bed
New foods I liked:
Mommy's Milk, Vegetables, Fruits, Cereal, and formula
Clothing Size:
6 months and 6 to 9 months
Diapers: size 3
Likes: Sleep,
eating, my brothers and sister especially when they talk to me, giggling!!! cooing,
he had two teeth pop through at the end of the month and was a much happier
baby. He is a lot fussier than her. He gets really, really mad when he has to
wait his turn to eat food.
Dislikes: Waiting
his turn to eat
Things I learned/accomplishments/discoveries: I like to play with my feet and steal my sisters toys. I
like to jump in my jumparoo
Places I went: Guttenberg Church, Grandma Sue’s and Bumpa Ed’s
House to mommy’s class reunion. Gilbertville: Church, Jess and Pete’s Reception,
Physical Therapy
Baby Babbles: He
loves to talk to people. He really squeals
at them.
Other:
Things to look forward to: scooting, pulling myself up, saying dadadad or mamama
Things to look forward to: scooting, pulling myself up, saying dadadad or mamama

No comments:
Post a Comment