Monday, July 6, 2015

8 Months

 I was a little behind on getting pictures this month!  I took this one July 6th.  My college friends were here June 27th and 28th and then we started swimming lessons June 29th and that has consumed most of our morning!!  We are SUPER busy now during the week!
The babies are getting so BIG and are so fun!  This is my absolute favorite age!  They are super smiley, interact, don't move around, don't talk back, and fuss (usually) only when they need something!



Cambell Ann
Weight:
Height:
Head:
Sleeping Patterns: They are still really good sleepers. We lay them down between 8:30 and 9:00 and they sleep until 7:30 or 8:00.  Then they lay back down at 9:30 and sleep anywhere between 10:30-11:30. Lay back down between 1:00-1:30 and sleep until 2:30-3:00.  They still take about an hour evening nap about 5:30-6:30
Eating Patterns: 8:00am-6 to 8 oz breast milk bottle, 9:00- Cereal, 12:00- 6 oz breast milk bottle, 12:45- 1 jar of food, 4:00-6 oz formula bottle, 6:30- 1 jar of food, 8:00-8oz formula bottle
Schedule:
8:00- 6 to 8 oz breast milk bottle
9:00am- Cereal
9:30 or so- Sleep
12:00- 6 oz breast milk bottle
12:45- 1 jar of food
1:15- Sleep
4:00- 6oz bottle
5:30- Nap
6:30- 1 jar of food
7:00- Bath
8:00 – 8 oz bottle
8:30-Bed

New foods I liked: Mixed veggies and fruit
Clothing Size:  6 months, 9 months, 12 months (I love summer clothes, they last a long time!)
Diapers: size 3
Likes: Talking to Cael, Cruz and Bowen.  Rolling over, outside, the neighbor kids, my MOM, My cousins from Colorado and Bettendorf, watching Bowen at Baseball
Dislikes:  tummy time, acting strange around everyone.  She’ll be find one minute and then the next she will look at someone and fuss
Things I learned/accomplishments/discoveries: I am really good at sitting by myself. I love to chew on toys and pass them back and forth from one hand to the other
Places I went: Church, The Waterhawks, Walmart, Cousin Reid’s Birthday Party (Bettendorf)
Baby Babbles: Cooing, Giggles
Other:  We had A LOT of different babysitters this month:  Kiara, Grandma Becky, Grandpa Steve, Bumpa Ed, Grandma Sue, Lexi
Things to look forward to: Mallory returning, My first 4th of July, Pool time, the zoo, IA Cubs game, Hudson Days

 




Cruz Donald
(you can see his two teeth in this pictures)
Weight:
Height:
Head:
Sleeping Patterns: They are still really good sleepers. We lay them down between 8:30 and 9:00 and they sleep until 7:30 or 8:00.  Then they lay back down at 9:30 and sleep anywhere between 10:30-11:30. Lay back down between 1:00-1:30 and sleep until 2:30-3:00.  They still take about an hour evening nap about 5:30-6:30
Eating Patterns: 8:00am-6 to 8 oz breast milk bottle, 9:00- Cereal, 12:00- 6 oz breast milk bottle, 12:45- 1 jar of food, 4:00-6 oz formula bottle, 6:30- 1 jar of food, 8:00-8oz formula bottle
Schedule:
8:00- 6 to 8 oz breast milk bottle
9:00am- Cereal
9:30 or so- Sleep
12:00- 6 oz breast milk bottle
12:45- 1 jar of food
1:15- Sleep
4:00- 6oz bottle
5:30- Nap
6:30- 1 jar of food
7:00- Bath
8:00 – 8 oz bottle
8:30-Bed

New foods I liked: Mixed veggies and fruit
Clothing Size:  6 months, 9 months, 12 months (I love summer clothes, they last a long time!)
Diapers: size 3
Likes: Talking to Cael, Cruz and Bowen.  Rolling over, outside, the neighbor kids, my MOM, My cousins from Colorado and Bettendorf, watching Bowen at Baseball
Dislikes:  tummy time, acting strange around everyone.  She’ll be find one minute and then the next she will look at someone and fuss
Things I learned/accomplishments/discoveries: I am really good at sitting by myself. I love to chew on toys and pass them back and forth from one hand to the other. I like to go from sitting to my belly. I am starting to get up on all 4’s.  I also like to lay on my belly and flap my arms and legs (I think I am going somewhere, but then realize I haven’t moved!)
Places I went: Church, The Waterhawks, Walmart, Cousin Reid’s Birthday Party (Bettendorf)
Baby Babbles: Cooing, Giggles
Other:  We had A LOT of different babysitters this month:  Kiara, Grandma Becky, Grandpa Steve, Bumpa Ed, Grandma Sue, Lexi
Things to look forward to: Mallory returning, My first 4th of July, Pool time, the zoo, IA Cubs game, Hudson Days

No comments:

Post a Comment