OH MY Where has the TIME GONE?!?!? I haven’t updated my blog since July 6th!!! Life has gotten crazy busy and the scary part
is it’s only getting worse! My BABIES
are already 10 months before I know it they will be ONE!
The month of July was busy, but nice. We went to Guttenberg for the 3rd
of July and then came back home and celebrated with the neighbors. It was a nice time!
We actually got away to Des Moines for a few days, went to
our first Iowa Cubs game, caught up with some friends, went to the zoo, stayed
in a hotel with a water park (the boys LOVED that), successfully survived our
FIRST restaurant experience with all four!
Made it back in time to enjoy a little bit of Hudson Days and the
EXTREMELY HOT weather!
We successfully took ALL 4 kids to the Dr at one time! Dr. Chandra called us the Family Train! Steve met us at the Dr’s Office and we all
filed into one room! They all did
AMAZINGLY well! However, NO one had
shots…I am still trying to figure out how we got so lucky!
Ragbrai came through Hudson.
We all watched the bikes go through town with Grandma Sue and Bumpa
Ed.
Steve and I celebrated out 10, yes TEN year
Anniversary! Amanda was home and we surprised
her by leaving her home to watch all four kids!
Boy that was really nice of her!
She likes to wrinkle up her nose and close her eyes!
You can really see how bad Cambell's eye was in this picture!
Cambell Ann
Weight: 20 lbs 3
oz (83%)
Height: 28 ¼ in (79%)
Head: 18 ¼ (97%)
Sleeping Patterns:
12 hours between feedings so 11 sleeping.
Eating Patterns: Every 4 hours during the day and 12+ hours at night
Schedule:
8:00- 6 bottle from what I pumped that morning
8:20- Play
9:00- Cereal
9:45- Nap (wake up time varies sometimes 11:30 sometimes
10:30)
12:00- 6 bottle (pumped)
12:35- Mommy leaves for work
12:45 –1 jar of food
1:15- Nap
3:00- Play
4:15 -6oz Bottle (formula) Daddy home,
5:45- Nap
6:50- Jar and ½ of food
7:30- 6 oz bottle (formula)
8:30- Bed
New foods I liked:
Cheerios
Clothing Size:
9 Months, 9-12, some 12 months
Diapers: size 3
Likes: my Mom, Sleep,
eating, my brothers especially when they talk to me, giggling!!! cooing,
sucking my thumb. She is the happiest,
most laid back baby! She GIGGLES all the
time at Cael and Bowen! Spitting her
food out at us
Dislikes: Having
my eye wiped out. People I don’t know…and
people I do know
Things I learned/accomplishments/discoveries: I roll over both ways all the time, especially in my crib, I
like to jump in my jumparoo
Places I went: Guttenberg for the 3rd of July, Des
Moines: IA Cubs Game, Zoo, Mike and Sara’s house, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dr.’s
Office, Church, Bowen and Cael’s Swimming Lessons, Hudson Days, Fireworks (I
slept them all of them)
Baby Babbles: Cooing,
tries to make noises with my tongue, Really starting to interact with Cruz
Other: She has to see an eye dr because her clogged
tear duct is so bad!
Things to look forward to: scooting, pulling myself up, saying dadadad or mamama, keeping up with my brother
Things to look forward to: scooting, pulling myself up, saying dadadad or mamama, keeping up with my brother
Cruz was NOT a happy camper when I was taking their 9 month pictures!
Happy baby! Always chewing on his finger. He loved the pool!
Cruz Donald
Weight: 20 lbs
(61%)
Height: 27 ½ in.
(20%)
Head: 19 in (100%) J
Sleeping Patterns:
12 hours between feedings so 11 sleeping.
Eating Patterns: Every 4 hours during the day and 12+ hours at night
Schedule:
8:00- 6 bottle from what I pumped that morning
8:20- Play
9:00- Cereal
9:45- Nap (wake up time varies sometimes 11:30 sometimes
10:30)
12:00- 6 bottle (pumped)
12:35- Mommy leaves for work
12:45 –1 jar of food
1:15- Nap
3:00- Play
4:15 -6oz Bottle (formula) Daddy home,
5:45- Nap
6:50- Jar and ½ of food
7:30- 6 oz bottle (formula)
8:30- Bed
New foods I liked:
Cheerios
Clothing Size:
9 Months, 9-12, some 12 months
Diapers: size 3
Likes: Sleep,
eating, my brothers and sister especially when they talk to me, giggling!!! cooing,
my pacifier. My MOM
Dislikes: People
I don’t know…and people I do know
Things I learned/accomplishments/discoveries: I roll over both ways all the time, especially in my crib, I
like to jump in my jumparoo, I get up on all 4’s and ROCK! I am really good and
going from a sitting position to my tummy or to all 4’s
Places I went: Guttenberg for the 3rd of July, Des
Moines: IA Cubs Game, Zoo, Mike and Sara’s house, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dr.’s
Office, Church, Bowen and Cael’s Swimming Lessons, Hudson Days, Fireworks (I
slept them all of them)
Baby Babbles: I
started really interacting with Cambell
Other:
Things to look forward to: scooting, pulling myself up, saying dadadad or mamama, crawling
Things to look forward to: scooting, pulling myself up, saying dadadad or mamama, crawling

No comments:
Post a Comment