Thursday, October 8, 2015

11 Months


Cambell Ann
Weight:
Height:
Head:
Sleeping Patterns: 12 hours between feedings so 11 sleeping. Go to bed at 8pm  and sleep until 8am.
Eating Patterns: Every 4 hours during the day and 12+ hours at night
Schedule:
8:00- 6 oz bottle
8:20- Play
9:00- Cereal
9:45- Nap (wake up time varies sometimes 11:30 sometimes 10:30)
12:00- 6oz  bottle
12:35- Mommy leaves for work
12:45 –1 jar of food
1:15- Nap
3:00- Play
4:00 -6oz Bottle Daddy home,
5:45- Nap
6:50- 2 Jars of food
7:30- 6 oz bottle (formula)
8:00- Bed

New foods I liked: Cheerios, Puffs, mac and cheese, noodles
Clothing Size:  9-12, 12 months
Diapers: size 3
Likes: I like to spin around on my bottom when someone is trying to get something from me.  I do it to my brother ALL of the time!
Dislikes:  People I don’t know…and people I do know.  When my brothers try to take things away from me.
Things I learned/accomplishments/discoveries: Started crawling September 4th.  I definitely hold my own when someone tries to get something from me. 
Places I went: I spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa Backes’ house for the first time
Baby Babbles: I am good at the B sound buh buh buh and say mamamama
Other: 
Things to look forward to: Pulling herself up
 



Cruz Donald
Weight:
Height:
Head:
Sleeping Patterns: 12 hours between feedings so 11 sleeping. Go to bed at 8pm  and sleep until 8am.
Eating Patterns: Every 4 hours during the day and 12+ hours at night
Schedule:
8:00- 6 oz bottle
8:20- Play
9:00- Cereal
9:45- Nap (wake up time varies sometimes 11:30 sometimes 10:30)
12:00- 6oz  bottle
12:35- Mommy leaves for work
12:45 –1 jar of food
1:15- Nap
3:00- Play
4:00 -6oz Bottle Daddy home,
5:45- Nap
6:50- 2 Jars of food
7:30- 6 oz bottle (formula)
8:00- Bed

New foods I liked: Cheerios, Puffs
Clothing Size:, 9-12, 12 months
Diapers: size 3
Likes: Sleep, EATING my brothers and sister especially when they talk to me, giggling!!! cooing, my pacifier. I don’t get too upset when my siblings take things away from me.
Dislikes:  People I don’t know…and people I do know
Things I learned/accomplishments/discoveries: I have 6 teeth and working on 8
Places I went: I spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa Backes’ house for my very first overnight. Guttenberg for Todd and Nina’s Wedding, Dr.’s office
Baby Babbles: Dadadad, Mamamama
Other:  Cruz was sick a lot this month! He puked MULTIPLE times and would NOT sleep.  It was a really rough couple of weeks.  We think he may have had two different strands and caught both!  It wasn’t fun!
Things to look forward to: Walking…mom and dad can definitely wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment