Since I am so far behind…like 2+ months on updating I am
going to guess what happened during this month!
I officially quit pumping! It was
really hard to stop, but it was getting even harder to keep going! It is sad to say, but life just keeps getting
busier! I had some milk stored but not a
ton…probably 2 weeks worth! Bowen and Cael started school. Bowen in First Grade
and Cael in his first year of 3year old Preschool. Cruz started crawling EVERYWHERE and Cambell
started ROLLING everywhere! I am happy
that only one of them decided to crawl first because once they both crawl life
is going to get crazier! Cruz continues
to get teeth like crazy! Emily our new
sitter started.
Cambell Ann
Weight:
Height:
Head:
Sleeping Patterns:
12 hours between feedings so 11 sleeping.
Eating Patterns: Every 4 hours during the day and 12+ hours at night
Schedule:
8:00- 6 oz bottle
8:20- Play
9:00- Cereal
9:45- Nap (wake up time varies sometimes 11:30 sometimes
10:30)
12:00- 6oz bottle
12:35- Mommy leaves for work
12:45 –1 jar of food
1:15- Nap
3:00- Play
4:00 -6oz Bottle Daddy home,
5:45- Nap
6:50- 2 Jars of food
7:30- 6 oz bottle (formula)
8:00- Bed
New foods I liked:
Cheerios, Puffs
Clothing Size:
9-12, 12 months
Diapers: size 3
Likes: my Mom, Sleep,
eating, my brothers especially when they talk to me, giggling!!! cooing,
sucking my thumb. She is the happiest,
most laid back baby! She GIGGLES all the
time at Cael and Bowen! Rolling
Dislikes: People
I don’t know…and people I do know
Things I learned/accomplishments/discoveries: I roll over both ways all the time, especially in my crib, I
like to jump in my jumparoo. I like to be outside
Places I went: Bowen and Cael’s school, Target, Church, Cedar Falls
Library, Playground in Cedar Falls
Baby Babbles: Cooing,
tries to make noises with my tongue, likes to interact with Cruz
Other: Her eye is completely healed! It looks amazing!
Things to look forward to: scooting, pulling myself up, saying dadadad or mamama, keeping up with my brother
Things to look forward to: scooting, pulling myself up, saying dadadad or mamama, keeping up with my brother
Cruz Donald
Weight:
Height:
Head:
Sleeping Patterns:
12 hours between feedings so 11 sleeping.
Eating Patterns: Every 4 hours during the day and 12+ hours at night
Schedule:
8:00- 6 oz bottle
8:20- Play
9:00- Cereal
9:45- Nap (wake up time varies sometimes 11:30 sometimes
10:30)
12:00- 6oz bottle
12:35- Mommy leaves for work
12:45 –1 jar of food
1:15- Nap
3:00- Play
4:00 -6oz Bottle Daddy home,
5:45- Nap
6:50- 2 Jars of food
7:30- 6 oz bottle (formula)
8:00- Bed
New foods I liked:
Cheerios, Puffs
Clothing Size:,
9-12, 12 months
Diapers: size 3
Likes: Sleep,
eating, my brothers and sister especially when they talk to me, giggling!!! cooing,
my pacifier. My MOM
Dislikes: People
I don’t know…and people I do know
Things I learned/accomplishments/discoveries: I CRAWL…Officially started on August 10th! I am
really good and going from a sitting position to my tummy or to all 4’s
Places I went: Bowen and Cael’s school, Target, Church, Cedar Falls
Library, Playground in Cedar Falls
Baby Babbles: I
started really interacting with Cambell
Other:
Things to look forward to: saying dadadad or mamama,
Things to look forward to: saying dadadad or mamama,

No comments:
Post a Comment