WOW I have not updated in such a long time!! Life is crazy busy, but a lot of fun!! We have two very active, very talkative, very mobile, one year olds. Cael has really grown in the past year. Cruz and him really attach to each other and Cambell loves Bowen. It is funny to see the different connections the kids make with each other. Cambell and Cael are very similar in so many ways and Bowen and Cruz are similar in so many ways. I guess it is true when they say opposites attract because it definitely is that way in our house right now. I am anxious to see how things change as everyone gets older.
Some of you are not on Facebook, therefore haven't seen our wonderful Christmas pictures! Meeting Santa went EXACTLY how we predicted it to go!! Both Babies SCREAMED the whole time! Cael did his typical I am really excited and lick my lips and stick my tongue out the whole time, face and Bowen acted normal! Poor Santa!
| Cael
fell asleep on the way home from church. therefore would NOT cooperate
for any pictures! And Cruz NEVER sits still long enough to get a good
picture! |
No comments:
Post a Comment