How far along? 32 Weeks 5
days
Total weight gain:
I gained weight...woohooo! Total 26.4lbs
Maternity clothes?
YES...but some of my shirts definitely show my growing bump (meaning my
belly sticks out so far that my MATERNITY shirts don't cover it
completely anymore)!!
Stretch marks? None... I wonder how long this will last! Varicose
veins behind right knee. I now wear the support hose every night and my belly harness. I can't get over how much my belly harness helps!! If I don't wear it all day I can definitely tell!
Sleep: It has been on and off. I got up at least once if not 3 to 4 times every night this week! Thursday night Cael ended up with croup so I actually only got about 2 hours of sleep...thinking I would take a nap on Friday his Dr. could only see him at 1:30...so much for my nap!
Best moment this week: I felt AMAZING...ALL WEEK!!! Our doctors appointment was VERY uneventful..which rarely happens with these babies!
Miss Anything? Being able to go shopping with Cael! He refuses to sit in the cart (yes I know this is 100% our (Steve would say mine) fault, but it is much harder with #2 because he wants to be just like his big brother!) so halfway through shopping he wants to be held! Well this is getting harder and harder for me to do (and probably not very smart!) so I have stopped taking him shopping and try to go when Steve is home. Which is NOT very convenient!
Movement: All
the time! This week they must be running out of room all ready because
they were really, really moving. I really wish I knew what was sticking out and what I am feeling! I make guesses but obviously I have no idea!
Food cravings: No
Symptoms: A scratchy throat this week! It has gotten A LOT cooler outside so I am assuming that has something to do with it...darn weather change!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Labor Signs: Braxton
hicks some days I have them all day long and other days I will only
have a couple. They are so random, however, some take my
breath away. They have been getting stronger and harder!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:
Happy, again I felt great all week! We went to the pumpkin patch on Saturday and
Looking forward to: Week 34 and our appointment tomorrow. The next two appointments I get hooked up to the heart monitors and they will measure the babies oxygen levels (not sure how they do this, but it always amazes me the things they can do!). Then the week after that we have another ultrasound! Possibly the last one until the big day!!
Extra: We are VERY, VERY blessed to have such AMAZING friends!! One of my oldest and greatest friends, Jen drove up here and dropped off diapers, wipes, and some frozen meals!! We can't say thank you enough for all the "stuff" that people have already given us, or the help that people are willing to give us! Again, THANK YOU so much for all of your help and support, whether it is something you have already done or will do!
No comments:
Post a Comment