Friday, October 17, 2014

34 Weeks





How far along? YAY!!!!!  We made it to 34 Weeks 4 days Dilated 3 cm 
Total weight gain:   Approx. 33lbs I can't wait to see how big these babies are on Monday!
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? I think I officially found some!!  And just like I predicted I can't see them.  They are below my belly button!
Sleep: Same thing as the past.  Usually get up once or twice a night to potty, and then depends if the boys get up or not.  Cael actually (knock on wood) as been sleeping, but gets up at 5:45!  I have come to the conclusion that I will NEVER get a full nights sleep again...at least not until my kids are moved out! 
Best moment this week: My coworkers threw me a surprise shower on Thursday and I received a TON of wonderful gifts!!!  We also have the Diaper Keg/Shower on Saturday.  I am very excited to see everyone and talk to everyone.  I feel like life has been so busy lately.
I also had another NST.  This one was a lot different.  I had more contractions and the nurse paid a lot more attention to me.  Last week the nurse hooked me up to the machine and we didn't see her again until I was done.  This time the nurse was in multiple times and kept moving the "paddles" around.  The heartrates were DEFINITELY A LOT more accurate.  They stayed within the mid 130's and 140's.  So it makes me wonder if last week was not an accurate test.
Miss Anything?  Lots...Sleep, being able to shop without hurting, being able to hold and play with Cael and Bowen, muscle, energy...I haven't been able to walk or do anything for a while so my muscle as all gone to mush!
Movement:  All the time!  They are seriously running out of room! There are giant movements on the outside of my belly.  An actual leg will stick out of my stomach, it is so crazy to see and feel!!!  However, I am definitely taking it all in since this is the last time I will get to experience baby movement!
Food cravings:  I haven't been craving anything, but I have been eating a lot of string cheese, Snyder pretzels, deer meat, and drinking lemonade (not all at the same time)
Symptoms:  This week actually has been good so far.  I feel much better.  Last weekend I was really, really sore and it hurt to walk, but I have been taking it more easy this week and haven't had as many troubles.  The doctor told me I am not suppose to be on my feet for a long period of time and am not suppose to do much for lifting.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Labor Signs:  Dilated 3cm, but I was like that with Cael for 4 weeks so I am not getting too excited.  The Dr. said she could feel Baby A's head (that was a little weird) and my cervix is really thin.  She did the strep test (normally done at 36 weeks) since I am dilated and thinned out.  She said I will be having these babies any day and will not make it another month.  She actually said she would be suprised if I make it to my next appointment (Monday).  I say I will make it to Halloween (three weeks from appt on Monday)!  Braxton Hicks have tapered off a little and usually only come when I change positions, have to pee, or have been on my feet for a while.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but my feet and legs definitely have swelling!
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy, but overwhelmed!  We still have a lot to do...actually I don't think this will ever end!  I just want things a little more organized in our house before they come.  That is my project for today....maybe I am nesting!
Looking forward to:  Our Diaper Keg tomorrow!!!!   The ultrasound on Monday!  We have a busy weekend...Diaper Keg- Saturday and then we have the Harvest Fest and Preschool Run/Walk- Sunday!  Which I will be cheering on from a nice park bench.
Extra:   I was measuring at 39 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment