Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Bunk Beds

Steve did an AWESOME JOB on the bunk beds!!!


They are FINALLY finished!!!  We may take the box springs off so there is a little more room for Cael.  Steve discovered real fast how bad making (with sheets and covers) bunk beds are!  I am just glad I could pull the pregnancy card and didn't have to make them!  ;-)  However, that card is almost out so I need to come up with a new one.  The color is Chicago Cubs Blue and Red.  We got the paint from Menards.  Steve panted the stitching on the tops to make them look like baseballs.  Who knew he was such an artist!  :-)



 Here it is primed.  Steve primed it twice...he is a little over the top!



Here they are sanded and he started priming them.  I really, really wish I would have taken a picture of them before he started.  You kind of can see how dark the stain was in the groves, but it still doesn't give the work that he did justice!  I am so impressed on how good they turned out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment