Definitely hitting that next stage of development! So FUN! Cambell is really starting to lift her head during tummy time and when we sit her up. Cruz is really good at talking, smiling and interacting with people.
Cambell Ann
Weight: 12lbs
6oz- 47% 1/20/2015 (2 month checkup, but 8 days away from 3 months)
Height: 23
inches- 37%
Head: 15 ½- 56%
Sleeping Patterns:
Towards the end of the month 7+ hours at night and during the day about an hour
after they eat. Cambell sleeps better at
night than during the day. She always
has to get woken up at night, but during the day she is the first one up
Eating Patterns: Every 3-4 hours during the day and 7-9 hours at
night
Schedule:
5:30am- Wake up to Nurse (this time varies, but I’ll put the
most typical)
6:00am- Depending on the day, they either lay right back
down and sleep or play for 30 minutes
and then
sleep
8:30 or 9:00- Nurse- usually have to wake them up
9:00-10:00- Play/ Tummy time
10:00-10:15- burps, diaper change, bed
10:30-11:30-Nap
11:45 or 12:00- Nurse
12:35- Mommy leaves for work
1:00- Nap
3:00-5oz Bottle
4:15- Daddy home, sleep
5:30- Up, play, cry, sleep
6:30- Nurse-Mommy home
7:00- Watch everyone else eat (we eat really late now!) Nap
sometimes, bath
8:30 or 9:30- Nurse
10:30-Bed- this varies…sometimes 10, sometimes 11
New foods I liked:
Mommy's Milk...it's the BEST
Clothing Size:
3 month and 3 to 6 months…it’s always so hard to get the next size out!
Diapers: size 1
Likes: Sleep,
looking around, eating, my brothers especially when they talk to me, smiling,
cooing, sucking onu fist
Dislikes:
tummy time, lifting her head, waiting to eat
Things I learned/accomplishments/discoveries: my hands…and they are so fascinating!
Places I went: Church, Guttenberg, Uncle
Scott’s and Aunt Kellie’s house, Ben and Allison’s house (I love going there)
Baby Babbles: Cooing
Other: I love talking to Auntie Da on the Ipad,
Grandma Becky and Grandpa Steve watched me so Mommy and Daddy could go grocery
shopping. I’m starting to notice and talk
to Cruz! I HATED my shots! Mommy said she’s never heard me cry like
that! I like to stick out my lip a lot
and then cry! I also like to stick out
my tongue.
Things to look forward to: More talking, rolling over, lifting my head (my brother and I are NOT very good at this!)
Things to look forward to: More talking, rolling over, lifting my head (my brother and I are NOT very good at this!)
Cruz Donald
Weight: 13lbs 9oz.- 49% 1/20/2015 (2 month checkup, but 8 days away from 3 months)
Height: 23 3/4
inches- 44%
Head: 16 1/4 inches- 83% (I'm going to be really smart! :-)
Sleeping Patterns:
Towards the end of the month 7+ hours at night and during the day about an hour
after they eat. Cruz sleeps better during the day. He always is the first one up in the night, but during the day has to get woken up
Eating Patterns: Every 3-4 hours during the day and 7-9 hours at
night
Schedule:
5:30am- Wake up to Nurse (this time varies, but I’ll put the
most typical)
6:00am- Depending on the day, they either lay right back
down and sleep or play for 30 minutes
and then
sleep
8:30 or 9:00- Nurse- usually have to wake them up
9:00-10:00- Play/ Tummy time
10:00-10:15- burps, diaper change, bed
10:30-11:30-Nap
11:45 or 12:00- Nurse
12:35- Mommy leaves for work
1:00- Nap
3:00-5oz Bottle
4:15- Daddy home, sleep
5:30- Up, play, cry, sleep
6:30- Nurse-Mommy home
7:00- Watch everyone else eat (we eat really late now!) Nap
sometimes, bath
8:30 or 9:30- Nurse
10:30-Bed- this varies…sometimes 10, sometimes 11
New foods I liked:
Mommy's Milk...it's the BEST
Clothing Size: 3 to 6 months…it’s always so hard to get the next size out!
Diapers: size 1
Likes: Sleep,
looking around, eating, my brother and sister especially when they talk to me, smiling, I like to talk A LOT, my pacifier.
Dislikes:
tummy time, lifting his head, waiting to eat
Things I learned/accomplishments/discoveries: my hands…and they are so fascinating!
Places I went: Church, Guttenberg, Uncle
Scott’s and Aunt Kellie’s house, Ben and Allison’s house (I love going there)
Baby Babbles: Cooing
Other: I love talking to Auntie Da on the Ipad,
Grandma Becky and Grandpa Steve watched me so Mommy and Daddy could go grocery
shopping. I’m starting to notice and talk
to Cambell! I HATED my shots! Mommy said she’s never heard me cry like
that! I am SO HAPPY after I eat!!
Things to look forward to: More talking, rolling over, lifting my head (my sister and I are NOT very good at this!)
Things to look forward to: More talking, rolling over, lifting my head (my sister and I are NOT very good at this!)
No comments:
Post a Comment