Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Goal

So my goal for the new year is to post once or twice a week and we all can see how well that's going!!  Why do i set goals?  It is so hard to get things accomplished!! Big or little its impossible and then i get crabby because im not accomplishing my goals.  Maybe my goal should be to not set goals! Ha! Every time I attempt to do something I find something else that needs done first! Let's face it...little things get placed on the back burner because they are little and big things take more time than you have and before you know it little things become big things and big things become huge things and then you add more little things so nothing gets done.  It's a vicious cycle!! That's usually when i hit my breaking point where I get mad and yell because nothing is done, the house is a mess, laundry needs to be put away and done again, its time for EVERYONE to eat again, and all I want to do is clip my fingernails!!! :-/ This is how it works at our house...everyday (okay I don't clip my fingernails everyday, but everything else)  It never ends!! I'm sure I'll miss all this someday but it seems like we always have something! Even before we had kids I felt like we were always doing projects, we just had more time to work on them.  I envy those people who are 'bored'...seriously what does that even mean? I DREAM about being bored!! I also laugh at when I look back at my life before kids and think how I was "busy" then! HA!!! I didn't even know what "busy" meant!!  Even though we are super busy and life sometimes is "hard" I wouldn't change it for anything!  Little things will continue to be big things and big things will continue to be huge things but no matter what at the end of the day when I kiss all four of my babies and Steve good night I realize my life is only going to get busier tomorrow!!  Hehe ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment