22 Weeks and 5 Days!
I got this from another Twin blog (http://themasseyspot.blogspot.com) and thought it was a cute way to track everything! So I apologize if some of it is boring!
Are you guys also impressed with my sign?!?! I made it all by myself with an old frame, spray paint and chalk paint! It is amazing the things you find on Pinterest!!! However, the lady's sign is WAY cuter, but mine will do! :-)
How far along? 22 Weeks 5 days
Stretch marks? None. But I do have Varicose Veins now, but thankfully, they don't hurt yet.
Sleep: HA! Everyone with twins tells me to catch up on sleep now well... they obviously didn't have a 2 and 5 year old! Bowen who usually sleeps great, has been up the last couple of nights scared of something! And Cael...ever since he turned 1 NEVER sleeps through the night! And now that he can climb out of his crib, we get 4:00 wake up visits right in my face that say, "Mommy, I UP!" So, besides the boys I also have the it takes a fork lift to roll me over and it is only going to get worse! I also have the, at least once if not three, potty breaks! Oh I can't wait for week 35! ;-)
Best moment this week: Having Cael feel a baby move for the first time (because he never sits long enough to actually feel them) and then try to hit it back! Yes, not kidding, one of the babies kicked his hand and he actually hit my belly back and said, "Baby kicked me!" I can't wait to see what he tries to do when they are out!
Miss Anything? Being able to sleep comfortably!
Movement: All the time! However, it is literally the coolest thing ever! I love, love, love feeling them move! I love staring at my belly and watching them take turns moving around. They don't switch places, so it is HUGE movements, but they just jab, kick, flinch, stretch and who knows what else all the time.
Food cravings: Greasy Cheese Balls!
Symptoms: Just the normal annoying Heartburn, that I have EVERY night!
Anything making you queasy or sick: We went to the 4H fair and walked through the barns...and I almost had to leave the Hog barn. However, I made it through!
Labor Signs: I
have Braxton Hicks A LOT. I remember having them with Cael really
early also. I asked the Dr. and she made it sound like it is normal and
normal to feel them earlier with each pregnancy.
Wedding rings on or off? On and we celebrated out 9 year anniversary on Wednesday shopping for two car seats.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Depends on who you ask...I think I'm happy. Steve may tend to disagree! It was really humid last week so I may have been a little moodier. Bowen has also been having some rough days....I'm assuming it has to do with starting school in a few weeks, but holy buckets it does not help my happy mood!
Looking forward to: Week 23! Our next appointment (Monday, technically today, but I'll write about that after I take my 23 week picture), getting the bunk beds ready for the boys, organizing the closets so I can start putting baby clothes in their room, and organizing the basement before these darlings come!
You are looking' good, mama! Sorry to hear about the varicose veins. :-( I hope they continue to NOT give you trouble. I had them with Ethan and still have them. They were HORRENDOUS when I was pregnant. I ended up in support hose and let me tell you how much fun it is to put those suckers on when you can't touch your toes! Hang tough, mama!
ReplyDelete