Saturday, September 6, 2014

27 Weeks

 
 

 
How far along? 27 Weeks- Labor Day Weekend!!  (Not my typical pictures- we were too busy and before I knew it I was already 28 weeks)
Total weight gain: not sure  
Maternity clothes? YES     
Stretch marks? None. Varicose veins behind right knee
Sleep: We camped at the farm over the weekend and it wasn't as bad as I thought.  However, I did get up about three times each night to go potty, which meant I had to truck it inside. 
Best moment this week: We had a great weekend at the farm!  Steve took the boys fishing (I sat in a chair and watched), we camped, spent some much need time with the family, and went to the Sutliff Bridge dance.  The Hawkeyes beat UNI, which UNI looked great so I think they will have a good season.  The Hawks, however, didn't look extremely great, but we will have high hopes! 
Miss Anything?  It was VERY hot at the dance, so just being comfortable.  It would have been hot not pregnant, but I can tolerate it a little bit easier than now.  
Movement:  All the time and it is still the best feeling ever!
Food cravings:  We had awesome food this weekend so I ate nonstop!
Symptoms:  Heartburn. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Labor Signs:  Braxton hicks probably 10 times a day.  
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, we had a great weekend!  However, I also was exhausted took a nap on Monday afternoon. 
Looking forward to:  Finding a van so we can FINALLY quit looking and move on with our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment