How far along? 28 Weeks 5 days HELLO THIRD TRIMESTER!! We are in the home stretch!!!! (the babies are the size of a large egg plant) They can blink and now have eyelashes.
Total weight gain: I have an appointment on Monday, but thinking 25lbs
Maternity clothes? YES...and I am nervous that they are not going to fit for too much longer! I have a few non maternity comfy pants and t-shirts that I wear.
Stretch marks? None. Varicose veins behind right knee
Sleep: HA! I actually sleep pretty well from 10ish-3ish, but then I usually get up after that to go to the bathroom. Then Cael and/or Bowen usually get up around that time so by the time I get comfortable and fall back to sleep it is usually 5 and Steve gets up at 5:30. So after 3, it is pretty pointless! Guess I am just preparing for when they arrive!
Best moment this week: We FINALLY bought a VAN and thankfully it didn't take extremely long!!!!!! We have been casually looking since July and then seriously looking (and I mean it has consumed our life) for a month! The best part is it has EVERYTHING we wanted and more!! It was in our price range and had lower miles!! THANKS AGAIN for finding it DAD!!!!
I washed the neutral baby clothes we had, bibs, burp rags, blankets and got the closets somewhat organized! Am I nesting...NO, not yet, just getting ready in case I can't move in a few weeks!
Miss Anything? Being able to breathe and sit comfortably. Being able to carry Cael comfortably. I am just uncomfortable and am scared of whats to come.
Movement: All the time...it still is the best feeling ever! However, once in a while Baby B will get me and it is actually painful. And Baby A must be positioned low and every now and then will get me in the pelvic area, which isn't the most comfortable!
Food cravings: Not really, I was hungry for (but not necessarily craving) Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats.
Symptoms: Heartburn. I also can tell when I have been on my feet too long and it is time to sit. I feel swollen from the waist down, and my back and tummy start to ache. The worst part about that is once I sit down then my WHOLE body aches and I can't get comfortable and then when I try to get up and walk again, I look like I am a 90 year old woman! I have to take iron pills now, but my glucose test came back fine.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Labor Signs: Braxton hicks probably 10 times a day. They are so random, however, some actually take my breath away.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, especially because we found a van! Steve and I were both very nervous that we would be driving all 4 kidos home in separate vehicles!
Looking forward to: Monday's ultrasound, Getting the bunk beds done so we can move Cael into Bowen's room and set the crib up in the nursery. I also realized we need a few items yet: another pack-in-play, crib sheets, pack-in-play sheets, a few more sleep sacks, and a dresser for Cael...YIKES! These babies will be here in 10 more weeks NO MATTER WHAT, if not before!
So, I always post a comment and then it disappears. UGH!!! I want to rub your belly. :)
ReplyDelete