Sunday, November 2, 2014

35 Week 6 Day Appointment



My board should actually say 36 Weeks!


How far along? 35 weeks 6 Days!
Total weight gain:   Approx. 39lbs  
Maternity clothes? Yes 
Stretch marks? yes
Sleep: Horrible
Best moment this week:  Doctors appointment Monday I was dilated to 4 cm and was 80% effaced. We scheduled an induction date for November 11 at 8:00am but doctor said she would be very surprised if we made it that far.  Heart rates were between 130 and 135.  NST took FOREVER!  Baby B would not stay on the monitor.  It usually takes 20 minutes this one took about an hour!  Babies were also not as active. 
Miss Anything? Sleep and being able to walk comfortably!
Movement: Not as much this week 
Food cravings:  None
Symptoms:  Nothing more than normal.  My feet, ankles and calves continue to swell and look ridiculous!  And are really starting to hurt.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Labor Signs:  Dilated 4cm, and 80% effaced.  Dr. can still feel Baby A's head.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but my feet and legs definitely have swelling!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Tired and happy!  However, I am getting very anxious to meet these babies but also very nervous on how everyone is going to handle the BIG change!
Looking forward to:  Meeting these babies!!!  Week 36- this was our overall GOAL!!!!  And we are only a one day away!!  It is crazy to think we have made it this far when I have been wondering since week 29 when they would come.  
Extra:   I was measuring at 44 weeks.  Babies are measuring about 1 week ahead.I swear these babies are coming tonight.  Told everyone at work that I wouldn't be there tomorrow! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment