Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Week 3- November 18




Cambell
Weight:
Height:
Sleeping Patterns: For about 2 to 3 hours, wake about an hour or so. They actually went4 hours one night. 
Eating Patterns: Eat every three to four hours.  One night they actually went 5!  One night they also ate about 10, 1:30 and 6:00, it was so nice!!  And then the next night they ate 9:30, 12:30, 4:00 and then 7:30 that night wasn't as fun!
New foods I liked: Mommy's Milk
Clothing Size: Newborn, but her feet are starting to grow out of these in some brands
Diapers: Newborn
Likes: Sleep, looking around
Dislikes: tummy aches and tummy time
Things I learned/accomplishments/discoveries: Really starting to lift and hold her head up when on someones chest
Places I went:
Baby Babbles: When mom talks to me I am starting to coo a little
Other:  grunts NON stop! We average approximately 20 diaper changes a day!
Things to look forward to: Thanksgiving



Cruz
Weight:
Height:
Sleeping Patterns: For about 2 to 3 hours, wake about an hour or so. They actually went 4 hours one night. 
Eating Patterns: Eat every three to four hours.  One night they actually went 5!  One night they also ate about 10, 1:30 and 6:00, it was so nice!!  And then the next night they ate 9:30, 12:30, 4:00 and then 7:30 that night wasn't as fun!
New foods I liked: Mommy's Milk
Clothing Size: Newborn, but his feet are starting to grow out of these in some brands
Diapers: Newborn
Likes: Sleep, looking around
Dislikes: tummy aches and tummy time
Things I learned/accomplishments/discoveries: Really starting to lift and hold his head up when on someones chest
Places I went:
Baby Babbles: When mom talks to me I am starting to coo a little
Other:  grunts NON stop! We average approximately 20 diaper changes a day!
Things to look forward to: Thanksgiving







Cael
My Thanksgiving Feast would include: Popcorn, hotdog, and a movie! :-)




Bowen 
My Thanksgiving Feast would include: CHOCOLATE! Turkey, mashed potatoes, and chocolate

Our Friday night.  Hockey, popcorn and a warm fire!  Go Blackhawks!


It's WAY TOO early for snow!!!!  But the boys LOVED it!


No comments:

Post a Comment