Week 1
Things
are going well! Grandma Becky and
Grandpa Steve came over both Saturday and Sunday to bring us supper. They actually stayed with the kiddos Saturday
night so Steve and I could run to Target.
Yes, I left my babies after only being home a day, but I needed some
things that were just easier if I got them myself. Then they brought Great Granma Lucy over on
Sunday. We went to the Well Being Check
up on Monday. Both Babies are doing
great.
Cambell
Weight:
when we left the hospital 10/31: 5lbs 9.8 oz. and then at our appointment on
Monday 11/3: 5lbs 14oz
Height:
Sleeping
Patterns: For about 2 to 3 hours
Eating
Patterns: Eat every three to four hours
Clothing
Size: Newborn
Likes: Sleep
Dislikes: Getting pictures taken
Things
I learned:
Other: Gets the hiccups all the time. Also, likes to lay all stretched out. Is jaundice
Cruz
Weight:
when we left the hospital 10/31: 5lbs 5.9oz. and then at our appointment on
Monday 11/3: 6lbs 2oz
Height:
Sleeping
Patterns: For about 2 to 3 hours
Eating
Patterns: Eat every three to four hours
Clothing
Size: Newborn
Likes: Sleep and to eat
Dislikes:
Things
I learned:
Other:
Hardly ever gets the hiccups. Likes to
be curled up in a ball
Cael
Cael always says, "Daddy what dats ones name?"
He is doing okay. He has had a lot of attention so we will see how well he does once it is just mommy, him and the babies!
Bowen
Did not want to go back to school on Monday because he wanted to stay home with the babies! Bowen also had his second week of Basketball. Steve took him and Cael and I stayed home with the babies. I actually nursed both of them without help! (Well actually I do this all the time, but usually Steve has to hand one to me.) Bowen is doing a GREAT job with Reading!!
No comments:
Post a Comment