Cambell Ann
Weight: 9lbs 7.5oz. (42%) (December 5th)
Height: 21 inches (27.19%) I'm not sure how accurate this was because when the lay side by side she is not 3/4 inches smaller than him.
Sleeping
Patterns: Actually sleep about 2 to 3 hours, wake about an hour and a half or so. They actually went 6 hours one night.
Eating
Patterns:
Eat every 3 to 4 hours. At night they go for a little longer. They
like to take turns on who gets up first to eat. Whoever wakes up first
the other baby gets woken up because I almost ALWAYS nurse them at the
same time! The only time I don't is if one falls asleep and "acts" done
then I let the other one finish. Nursing twins has been fairly easy
for me. I am not sure if it was because I was so determined or if it is
just because they are both great latchers, but whatever the reason we
are doing great! Things do get interesting when I have to burp
them at the same time. I try to burp one at a time, but that
doesn't always happen. Therefore, 9 times out of 10 I end up puked on! This is
one of the MANY things Steve helps with when he is home! Along
with MULTIPLE other things! I truly could NOT do it without him! He
gets up EVERY night, changes both diapers, and burps them.
New foods I liked: Mommy's Milk...it's the BEST
Clothing
Size: 0 - 3 month and 3 months
Diapers: size 1
Likes: Sleep, looking around, eating, my older brothers especially when they talk to me
Dislikes: tummy time, balls and toys being thrown my way
Things
I learned/accomplishments/discoveries: Starting to smile, holding my head up
Places I went: Doctor's office, Ben and Allison's, and church (our first BIG outing as a family without help!) That's right 6 weeks and we got out of the house!
Baby Babbles: When mom talks to me I am starting to coo, grunts
Other: Jaundice is getting better, but still noticeable. Also has baby acne and cradle cap. Grandma Becky and Grandpa Steve watched us while mommy and daddy went on a date! We had two 3oz bottles and did pretty well with them. We still need to be burped a lot and still grunt until we get out burps all out, which sometimes takes up to an hour!!
Things to look forward to: For our new cousin to arrive, which should be any day. Christmas!!
Things to look forward to: For our new cousin to arrive, which should be any day. Christmas!!
Cruz Donald
Weight: 9lbs 13oz. (32.08%, we are assuming boys are charted differently than girls?!) (December 5th)
Height: 21 3/4 inches (41.67%)
Sleeping
Patterns: Actually sleep about 2 to 3 hours, wake about an hour and a half or so. They actually went 6 hours one night.
Eating
Patterns:
Eat every 3 to 4 hours. At night they go for a little longer. They
like to take turns on who gets up first to eat. Whoever wakes up first
the other baby gets woken up because I almost ALWAYS nurse them at the
same time! The only time I don't is if one falls asleep and "acts" done
then I let the other one finish. Nursing twins has been fairly easy
for me. I am not sure if it was because I was so determined or if it is
just because they are both great latchers, but whatever the reason we
are doing great! Things do get interesting when I have to burp
them at the same time. I try to burp one at a time, but that
doesn't always happen. Therefore, 9 times out of 10 I end up puked on! This is
one of the MANY things Steve helps with when he is home! Along
with MULTIPLE other things! I truly could NOT do it without him! He
gets up EVERY night, changes both diapers, and burps them.
New foods I liked: Mommy's Milk...it's the BEST
Clothing
Size: 0 - 3 month and 3 months
Diapers: size 1
Likes: Sleep, looking around, eating, my older brothers especially when they talk to me
Dislikes: tummy time, balls and toys being thrown my way
Things
I learned/accomplishments/discoveries: Starting to smile. Smiled at mommy December 5th (it may have been gas!)
Places I went: Doctor's office
Baby Babbles: When mom talks to me I am starting to coo, grunts
Other: Grandma Becky and Grandpa Steve watched us while mommy and daddy went
on a date! We had two 3oz bottles and did pretty well with them. We
still need to be burped a lot and still grunt until we get our burps all
out, which sometimes takes up to an hour!!
Things to look forward to: For our new cousin to arrive, which should be any day. Christmas!!
Things to look forward to: For our new cousin to arrive, which should be any day. Christmas!!

No comments:
Post a Comment