4 Weeks old 2 days shy of 1 month!!! I can't believe it!
Cambell
Weight:
Height:
Sleeping
Patterns: For about 2 to 3 hours, wake about an hour or so. They actually went 4 hours one night.
Eating
Patterns:
Eat every three to four hours. One night they actually went 5! They are pretty consistent: Eat between 5 and 6am, then 8 or 9, then 11:30-12:30, then 3 or 4, then 6:30, then 9:30pm and then between 1 and 2am
New foods I liked: Mommy's Milk
Clothing
Size: Newborn and some 0 to 3 months
Diapers: size 1
Likes: Sleep, looking around, eating
Dislikes: tummy aches and tummy time
Things
I learned/accomplishments/discoveries: She does a nice job of lifting her head for a few seconds
Places I went:
Baby Babbles: When mom talks to me I am starting to coo a little, grunts
Other: grunts NON stop! We average approximately 20 diaper changes a day! She also is a super pooper! She likes to make messes when being changed! I thought boys were hard to change...not with this girl!!!!Things to look forward to: Nice weather...HA!
Cruz
Weight:
Height:
Sleeping
Patterns: For about 2 to 3 hours, wake about an hour or so. They actually went 4 hours one night.
Eating
Patterns:
Eat every three to four hours. One night they actually went 5! They
are pretty consistent: Eat between 5 and 6am, then 8 or 9, then
11:30-12:30, then 3 or 4, then 6:30, then 9:30pm and then between 1 and
2am
New foods I liked: Mommy's Milk
Clothing
Size: Newborn and some 0 to 3 months
Diapers: size 1
Likes: Sleep, looking around, eating,
Dislikes: tummy aches and tummy time
Things
I learned/accomplishments/discoveries: he is really focusing in on things with his eyes. Likes to listen to you when you talk to him
Places I went: Fareway and EDI (I think that was what it was called) He had to get his hearing rechecked...he passed with flying colors
Baby Babbles: When mom talks to me I am starting to coo a little, grunts
Other: grunts NON stop! We average approximately 20 diaper changes a day!Things to look forward to: Nice weather...HA!

No comments:
Post a Comment