Happy Thanksgiving! Cambell was not impressed! And then I got her calmed down and he started! So I figured I would feed them and then try again. And Cruz had a MAJOR blow out! So much for cute Thanksgiving clothes! :-)
The big boys went with my mom and dad to Muscatine for Thanksgiving to celebrate with my dad's side. They stayed in a hotel and went swimming with their cousins! They had a BLAST!!! Steve and I decided (with all our free time) to build a shelf for the basement and start organizing! As I am writing this it is STILL in the process of getting organized!! We haven't had a chance to get back down there! So it is a stressful disaster! Every time we get a "free" minute someone needs something the babies need fed, Cael needs changed, Bowen needs something, the older boys are hungry, wait we have a "free" minute...Christmas Cards need to get sent out, (which have been sitting on my counter since the middle of November, and finally went out yesterday) laundry needs to be washed, dried and folded!, the boys need to be played with, the house needs to be cleaned, floor needs to be swept, dishes need to be washed...oh wait whats that? Babies need to eat again and we need to make supper? Really? It never ends!
No comments:
Post a Comment