Monday, December 8, 2014

We left the house all dressed UP!



Saturday, December 6th was the first night that we actually WENT out!!  Steve had his work party, so we got all dressed up and enjoyed our "freedom".  Thank you Grandma Becky and Grandpa Steve for watching the kids!  As we were leaving Bowen was crying because we were leaving, Cael fell down and hurt himself, Cruz was choking on his bottle and Cambell was eating and being perfect! ;-)  
We couldn't leave fast enough!  HA!  We of course were late, but it ended up being in our favor.  They had a murder mystery play and since we were late we didn't have to participate, but still got to watch!  I also lucked out... the party was in a hotel so when it came time to pump they let me go into a room!  THANK goodness... one it was FREEZING in the van and two I had on a dress!  NOT practical for pumping!!!!  I was definiltey ready to get back home and was exhausted on Sunday.  Fed the babies at 11:00 that night and they slept until 5:00am!  I felt like I could run a marathon!  That was the LONGEST stretch of sleep I've had since I found out I was pregnant!!!   :-)   
And that is all the time I have for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment