Tuesday, December 16, 2014

7 Weeks- December 16

ENOUGH with the pictures MOM!!!!!!

SWEET Baby Cambell Ann (and a smile caught on camera)

Weight:
Height:
Sleeping Patterns: Actually sleep about 2 to 3 hours, wake about an hour and a half or so. They actually went 8 hours one night.  However, Cambell cried for the first2 of those 8 hours.  She could NOT get comfortable! And Cael was up twice that night so that made up for Steve and I getting any sleep!!
Eating Patterns: Eat every 3 to 4 hours. At night they go for a little longer.  They like to take turns on who gets up first to eat.  Whoever wakes up first the other baby gets woken up because I almost ALWAYS nurse them at the same time!  The only time I don't is if one falls asleep and "acts" done then I let the other one finish.  Nursing twins has been fairly easy for me.  I am not sure if it was because I was so determined or if it is just because they are both great latchers, but whatever the reason we are doing great!  Things do get interesting when I have to burp them at the same time.  I try to burp one at a time, but that doesn't always happen.  Therefore, 9 times out of 10 I end up puked on!  This is one of the MANY things Steve helps with when he is home!  Along with MULTIPLE other things!  I truly could NOT do it without him!  He gets up EVERY night, changes both diapers, and burps them.  
New foods I liked: Mommy's Milk...it's the BEST
Clothing Size:  0 - 3 month and 3 months
Diapers: size 1
Likes: Sleep, looking around, eating, my older brothers especially when they talk to me
Dislikes:  tummy time, balls and toys being thrown my way
Things I learned/accomplishments/discoveries: SMILED!!!  And now she does it all the time!! 
Places I went: Upper Iowa to see mommy's co workers (yes I realize I write from the baby's viewpoint and sometimes from mine!)
Baby Babbles: When mom talks to me I am starting to coo, grunts
Other:  Jaundice is getting better, but still noticeable.  Also has baby acne and cradle cap.  Uncle Tom and Aunt Jan had to watch us so mommy and daddy could go Christmas shopping.  We had a 4.5oz  bottles and did great.  We still need to be burped a lot and still grunt until we get out burps all out, which sometimes takes up to an hour!!
Things to look forward to: Meeting our new cousin.  Rhett William Backes arrived December 12th!!!   Christmas!!

Adorable Cruz Donald 
Weight:
Height:
Sleeping Patterns: Actually sleep about 2 to 3 hours, wake about an hour and a half or so. They actually went 8 hours one night.  However, Cambell cried for the first 2 of those 8 hours.  She could NOT get comfortable! And Cael was up twice that night so that made up for Steve and I getting any sleep!!
Eating Patterns: Eat every 3 to 4 hours. At night they go for a little longer.  They like to take turns on who gets up first to eat.  Whoever wakes up first the other baby gets woken up because I almost ALWAYS nurse them at the same time!  The only time I don't is if one falls asleep and "acts" done then I let the other one finish.  Nursing twins has been fairly easy for me.  I am not sure if it was because I was so determined or if it is just because they are both great latchers, but whatever the reason we are doing great!  Things do get interesting when I have to burp them at the same time.  I try to burp one at a time, but that doesn't always happen.  Therefore, 9 times out of 10 I end up puked on!  This is one of the MANY things Steve helps with when he is home!  Along with MULTIPLE other things!  I truly could NOT do it without him!  He gets up EVERY night, changes both diapers, and burps them.  
New foods I liked: Mommy's Milk...it's the BEST
Clothing Size:  0 - 3 month and 3 months
Diapers: size 1
Likes: Sleep, looking around, eating, my older brothers especially when they talk to me
Dislikes:  tummy time, balls and toys being thrown my way
Things I learned/accomplishments/discoveries: Cruz doesn't smile nearly as much as Cambell.  He's done it a couple times but still isn't consistent like her.  He really studies people, where she will look at you and smile and then is on to something else...I like blue! Holding my head up longer
Places I went: Upper Iowa to see mommy's co workers (yes I realize I write from the baby's viewpoint and sometimes from mine!)
Baby Babbles: When mom talks to me I am starting to coo, grunts
Other:   Uncle Tom and Aunt Jan had to watch us so mommy and daddy could go Christmas shopping.  We had a 4.5oz  bottles and did great.  We still need to be burped a lot and still grunt until we get out burps all out, which sometimes takes up to an hour!!
Things to look forward to: Meeting our new cousin.  Rhett William Backes arrived December 12th!!!   Christmas!!



HELP!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment