Stockings ALL hung! Can you believe there are SIX of them!?!?! Was really hoping to decorate the railing but that isn't going to happen this year! :-(
Bowen putting the star on the tree
Babies "participating"
Cael helping "hold" Bowen
Cael's Turn
Tree decorating is exhausting!
Mommy helping decorate
Can you tell the boys did most of the decorating? And most of the ornaments are at the bottom of our tree (like the Target commercial) and there is MULTIPLE ornaments on one branch. At first I thought about fixing it because everyone wants the tree to be pretty...BUT then I thought they decorated it I am leaving it! And I absolutely LOVE it!! It makes me giggle every time I look at it! Little by little we are getting a few more decorations up, but as of right now we are done decorating. We put a lighted tree outside, so we have something out there, stockings hung, tree up, and my village set up (which I finally had time to get it all plugged in yesterday...it has been up since the week before Thanksgiving!)
No comments:
Post a Comment