Sunday, August 24, 2014

26 Weeks


How far along? 26 Weeks 6 days.  (The size of a scallion) My belly is 42in around, however, it is starting to grow in every direction now.
Stretch marks? None. Varicose Veins
Sleep: I was EXHAUSTED this week!  I'm not sure if it was because I was sick, the HEAT, or just the fact I have two babies growing inside of me, but wow it was rough!
Best moment this week:  This week was really rough...so just knowing that the babies were okay was a good thing!
Miss Anything?  Being able to move comfortably!!!  Everything is starting to get very uncomfortable...which I am not use to because I never really got that way with the boys.     
Movement:  All the time! When I was hooked up to the monitor the poor nurse couldn't get good heart readings on the babies because they kept moving non stop!  The nurse said, "moms poor insides have to be all beat up!" 
Food cravings:  It's been too hot to crave food and the sickness did NOT help!  
Symptoms:  Heartburn. Ligament pulling...I just picked up a belly harness so that has helped a lot.  I look ridiculous, but it makes things feel so much better.     
Anything making you queasy or sick: I had the flu or something very similar to it Monday-Thursday.  It was AWFUL!!!!  I had fever, chills, aches, migraine, racing heart, I just felt like crap!!!
Labor Signs:    Braxton Hicks
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: SICK!  I wasn't very happy and my temper/patience has shrunk big time!!!  I sure hope I find both soon!
Looking forward to:  Week 27- I have my glucose test and Steve and I are taking a tour of the hospital tomorrow.  Labor Day Weekend,  For cooler weather...I'm very thankful we had a mild summer! 
Other:  Babies heart rates varied from 130-160 while I was hooked up to the monitor.  And then when I went in for an appointment on Thursday with a fever still, I believe the heartrate was 138 and 150.  I had a dream this morning that it was one of each.  We will see soon enough!
I also saw my sister-in-law this weekend who is exactly one month behind me and her belly is so little compared to mine!  It made me remember why my first two pregnancies seemed like a breeze.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment