So far so good! Today was my third day and things are going very well! Steve told me multiple times, while I was staying home, that I needed to leave the house, but I didn't quit realize how much he was right! Supper time and bed time are both a little crazy, but we will get adjusted. Steve's last night at his night job is Friday, so that will also help a ton because he will get home that much sooner. Bowen starts school on Thursday, which will also help us all get into a regular routine.
However, I can't believe he is going to KINDERGARTEN! (TEAR)
It is still a learning experience and will be for a while, but to leave for only 6 hours 4 days a week and come home to the boys greeting me at the door yelling, "mommy's home!" with big open arms waiting to be swept up in a giant hug, is just priceless! When you are home all day, everyday you hardly ever get to experience that and it is something I am glad I get to experience again because these two amazing little people will only do that for a little bit longer! :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment