How far along? 23 Weeks 6 days (they are the size of large Mangoes)
Stretch marks? None. Varicose Vein, basically on the back of my right leg
Sleep: Depends on the night. My leg cramps started getting worse. Heartburn is bad all the time (and was with the other two boys) but worse when I lay on my left side. Also, rolling over from side to side since I can't sleep any other way is getting more and more difficult. I try to get a 20 minute nap or so every couple of days, but that will change once my job starts
Best moment this week: My boys are the sweetest! I absolutely adore when the come up to my belly, lift my shirt, and either talk to or kiss my belly! It melts my heart every time! Even when Cael does it at the most random times like during church!
Miss Anything? Still being able to sleep comfortably!
Movement: I can't wait (well I can, because I don't want them to come too early) to meet these babies. Baby A was my mover, kicker, and the one that refuses to give us a good picture. Baby B was the one who lays so nicely, will have little movements, but nothing huge and we have great pictures! HOWEVER, that changed this week! Baby B is a MOVER!!! After supper time, almost every night the outside of my belly goes CRAZY, all on Baby B's side! Bowen just thinks it is the funniest thing!! Baby A still moves, but apparently Baby B didn't want to be known as the "laid back one" anymore.
Food cravings: Doritios! (seriously, can't it be healthy things?!)
Symptoms: Heartburn and I came down with a nasty Sinus bug! Which makes sleeping that much more challenging!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but overwhelmed this week. I start my new job on Wednesday, trying to find daycare, trying to stay stress free, and get everything ready for Bowen to start school in a week makes things a little overwhelming!
Looking forward to: Week 24!! That was one of my goal weeks! If I were to deliver at week 24 the survival rate is very good! HOWEVER, with that being said, we are praying that we do NOT deliver this early and are REALLY hoping to hit week 38!!! But my next goal is week 31.
Other: Week 23 Doctors appointment went great! Babies heart rates were completely different this time, 138 and 150! Last time they were the exact same at 140. I have gained a total of 19 lbs. My stomach around still measures 41 inches this week and my uterus was measuring at 28 weeks. The doctor says everything is right on track! I have another ultra sound next week, which can't come soon enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment