Monday, August 11, 2014

24 Weeks



How far along? 24 Weeks 6 days.  (The size of an ear of corn)  HIP HIP HOORAY we made it to week 24!!!
Stretch marks? None. Varicose Veins
Sleep: Getting better.  Cael has been sleeping much better (I probably just jinxed that) and I usually only take one bathroom break.  I also don't get my nap now since I started work, so I think I'm just extremely tried.
Best moment this week:  The ultrasound.  This is always one of my favorite things....and with twins I have one every 4 weeks.  
Miss Anything?  Being able to play with the boys comfortably!  Yesterday, I was pitching the ball while sitting on a chair!          
Movement:  All the time! Baby A also gets the hiccups often. 
Food cravings:  Nothing really this week  
Symptoms:  Heartburn.  I had shooting pains in my lower, right side, stomach, which the Dr. told me it was just my ligaments stretching!  SUPER!     
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, and finally got rid of the sinus thing.  I have great pregnancies!!
Labor Signs:    Braxton Hicks
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, I started my new job on Wednesday and it went GREAT!  It is definitely more crazy around supper/bed time, but I still get to spend most of the day with the boys and still get out of the house to keep my sanity.  It is the best of all worlds.  At least until Bowen goes to school on Thursday, but we will all adjust.
Looking forward to:  Week 25...This pregnancy is taking forever, but each week crossed off the list is another milestone!  
Other:  24 Week Ultrasound:  Baby A cooperated this time and Baby B did not!  Baby B's leg was up by his/her face the whole time.  Both heart rates were 154.  Baby A weighs approx. 1lb 11oz (50th percentile) and Baby B weighs approx. 1lb 13oz (60th percentile).  I have gained 23lbs and my uterus is measuring at 30 weeks.  The doctor said everything looks great and everybody is doing VERY well!!!  Bowen thinks Twin A is a girl because he thought, from the pictures he/she has a lot of hair.  We still did NOT find out the sexes!  He has thought Twin A is a girl this whole time and Twin B is a boy.  So we will see if he is right.  I still feel two boys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment