The second reason I have not posted in a while is because Steve's sister, Sherrie and her family were home visiting from Colorado. So, Bowen and Cael were busy seeing and playing with their cousins.
Monday, August 4, 2014
What am I thinking!?!?
I haven't posted in a while because I have been (not so) patiently waiting to hear if I am as crazy as I think I am...and it's official I am CRAZY!! :-) I got a JOB, I interviewed on Tuesday and they called me Friday afternoon!!!!!!!! Seriously, who gets a job 24 weeks pregnant and with twins? Apparently, this girl!! I will be an Administrator Assistant for Teacher Education for The University of Upper Iowa at the Waterloo campus. I am only part time and will work M-Th 1:00-6:00. I am excited, but VERY nervous at the same time! I haven't worked for over 2 years, but it is time (okay I will admit the timing isn't perfect, but it will all work out, it always does, right?) Did I also mention I may possible start on Wednesday? Yes, in one more day! I found out Friday night and have been frantically trying to find daycare for the kiddos. Bowen starts school on the 14th and thank God for my mother-in-law, my parents and a couple college students, we (I) may have it figured out. At least the first three weeks. Steve, also, can quit working at night and we can hopefully, finally, get back into a routine. Well....at least until the babies arrive! So, there you have it ladies and gentleman I am living proof that you CAN get a job pregnant and with twins!
The second reason I have not posted in a while is because Steve's sister, Sherrie and her family were home visiting from Colorado. So, Bowen and Cael were busy seeing and playing with their cousins.
The second reason I have not posted in a while is because Steve's sister, Sherrie and her family were home visiting from Colorado. So, Bowen and Cael were busy seeing and playing with their cousins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment